Friday, June 19, 2009

Austin Business Journal Event

We had an awful lot of fun at the CFO of the Year party last night. The Austin Business Journal had this event. I was a nominee in the nonprofit category, but not a winner. The CFO of Meals on Wheels, who won, very much deserved to win.


It was at the Austin Driskill Hotel, a very elegant historic building, and the food was fantastic. I ate bunches of shrimp (all very low-cal and in keeping with my Weight Watchers program). I met some very interesting people and got a picture of myself with Christina from the Austin Business Journal. See how she towers over me? She’s a tall girl wearing beautiful, very high heels.


I’m doing Weight Watchers and John’s doing South Beach. This time, it’s for our health (not just looks).

No comments:

Post a Comment