- January: Twisted Fringe Video. I love this fringe, which hangs nicely and doesn't have yarn ends to fray.
- February: Video on set in sleeve, knitted upside-down using short-rowing.
- March: make a cute Machine Knitted Bunny! Nope, not difficult; it's just a square of knitted fabric and a little sewing.
- April: Learn knit-side grafted seams with this video. You can Kitchener from the purl side or the knit side, and sometimes you need to do it from the knit side.
- May: Figure-8 cast-on and graft video. Here's a stretchy cast-on.
- June: New video, Tam Take Two, showing how you can use sew-as-you-go to make these cute pinwheel hats much more easily.
- July: Make vertical, ribbed buttonholes following this easy video lesson. This is my favorite buttonhole because it looks so tidy and neat.
- August: The August video was floatless, vertical fair isle. You can have several colors and textures in work at once!
- September: The September technique video, one of the most popular of the year, shows how to join afghan panels using a contrasting-colored cable.
- October: Lattice Lace on the Silver Reed machine video teaches a pretty, lacy stitch that "ripples" and knits up very quickly!
- November: The Helix Cable looks quite fancy, but is fast and easy to knit.
- December: Fingerless Mitt Video, using English Rib to make a thick, quick and practical gift item.
My husband John says I really must keep on doing the monthly video, and I'm planning to try in 2014.
Want to catch all the new free videos in 2014? Click here and "subscribe," and you'll be able to grab 'em as they come out.