Sunday, August 21, 2011

Seminar in Chicago



While I was out of town on vacation and checking emails, Knittin' To It emailed and asked me to teach in Chicago in September.

I actually dithered a few days, concerned about getting the necessary things done to teach a good seminar.  It felt especially daunting since I wouldn't be home again until this morning.  I asked Barbara if she could attend as my brilliant assistant, and after finding out about her schedule, Barbara let me know that she could go.  My husband and son told me very firmly that I ought to go because I want to go.  And, I've never been to Chicago, and have been wanting to see Chicago for years! 

I will be teaching at the Knittin' To It MK Club on Sunday, September 18, 2011, from 10 am to 4 pm in Burr Ridge, Illinois.  Burr Ridge is a suburb southwest of Chicago. 

The club will post the list of items I'm teaching at their website, http://sites.google.com/site/knittin-to-it-knit-club/  However, you'll need to wait a few days while we firm up the list by polling the members for desired demonstrations.

I understand there is no charge for club members, $25 for non-members. 


No comments:

Post a Comment