Monday, February 11, 2013

Please, please help!

I try to answer questions.

Unfortunately, people ask me questions by posting comments on old blog posts.  I try to answer those.  I have no idea whether the person who asked ever sees it.  It's terrible.  Lots of steps for me, too.

Some people ask me questions on eBay.  Just tried to answer one dated today, and eBay says I can't reply because it's either "too old" or "invalid."  Bad place for a general knitting question.

Some people ask questions on YouTube, and half the time, it won't permit a reply.

I really do try very hard to answer questions, even if the answer is "I don't know."  I promise, I am not deliberately ignoring anyone.

HERE, on the blog, down the left-hand side, you will see an envelope icon.  Email me!  I can answer your email quickly and easily, and you will get an email in response so you will see it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment