Saturday, January 24, 2015

Five Seminars This Year!

This year, I'm booked to do five seminars - San Francisco, CA; Waynesboro, PA; Monroe, MI; Princeton, MN; and Dallas, TX.

Right now, I'm working on the knitting curriculum for the classes.  I like to do detailed handouts so attendees don't have to take extensive notes.  I'm trying to freshen up everything in my classes.  I think I'll have a long session of "just for fun" things like the cable join and the twisted fringe.

Also, I've been knitting a sweater in a very nice mohair.  I have the parts knitted, and blocking and assembling come next.

I'm playing around with Design A Pattern charting software (from Ilene Levy) and I put a big, fat cable up the center front.  I wanted a design that would show up in the very fluffy mohair.  This yarn is really a teal, that is a dark turquoise, and to my surprise, it looks quite green in the photo, at least on my monitor.

3 comments:

  1. You're coming back to Princeton, MN? That's fantastic! It was standing-room only last year, you were so popular. Can't wait to see you again, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. حلو كتير في غير مودالات

    ReplyDelete