Monday, March 14, 2016

Central Texas Knitting News

I'm going to teach a seminar the second weekend in August.  This will be a terrific seminar, as far as I can tell - a small group, a well-organized club (I'm just teaching, not one of the amazing leaders), a terrific place to meet, good food, and a reasonable cost.  If you are interested, please email me and I'll hook you up with the organizers.

My email is accessible by clicking on the envelope picture on the left-hand side of this blog.

We are having a seminar with Tom Panciarello next spring over April Fool's weekend!  I know, Tom, the Machine Knitting Guy, will do a wonderful job.   If you're interested in that one, let me know.

Knit Natters members are currently working through the knitted Raggedy Andy doll patterns.  I have my legs and arms done...more to come.  Next month, we're going to work on the faces.  We are not only doing these on Brother machines, Barbara, bless her, is figuring it all out for the Passap machines.  The ladies in the club picked this project because, well, the dolls are absolutely adorable and cuddly, but also because the project covers just about every basic MK technique.  We are a very welcoming, happy club, and I hope you'll consider joining us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment