Saturday, September 29, 2012

What's New?

Today, I did a little business housekeeping - created a new shopping site that loads fast, works great, and has my new products, Footnotes, my slipper book, and Wear Your Diamonds, the circular Entrelac book.

I noticed a discussion about the 7-minute and 14-minute slippers over at the Fun With Big Brother Yahoo group (a terrific group).  I made a bunch of those clever slippers myself back in the day, but I think the Footnotes slippers are better, since there are now lumpy gathers.

I've been quiet lately, but I am getting back to blogging now.  I was in the throes of budget season at work, always very busy, and in the evenings, I've been working on a group of hand knitting patterns for grafted round dishclothes that are just beautiful.  I thought it would be cool to try and get more hand knitters to come over to this site and get some exposure to knitting machines - a lot of them don't even know home knitting machines exist.

Knit Natters is meeting the second Saturday in October at Crystal Lake Baptist Church, and we'd love to meet more Central Texas machine knitters!  Join our Yahoo group Knitnatters and get on the mailing list.  In late October, a group of us is carpooling to the seminar at the DFW guild, and then in November, we're carpooling on the 2nd Saturday to the Kid 'n Ewe fiber festival.

2 comments: