Most of all, thanks for your enthusiasm, creativity and energy for this wonderful art of machine knitting!
I really don't run "sales," but since the stores have "Black Friday" specials, I decided to have one, too!
While the my supply lasts, this weekend's orders will come with a free seminar handout book. This spiral-bound, lie-flat book contains:
- Favorite Knitting Shortcuts - fast utility cast-on, loop-through-a-loop cast-off, hand knit look cast-off, shortcut picot hem, and set-in sleeve knitted from the top down (no sleeve seam sewing!).
- Garter Bar Basics - adjusting the stopper, using the garter bar as s stitch holder, garter stitch, decreasing evenly across a row, increasing evenly across a row, and gather with the garter bar.
- Garter Bar Dazzlers - move only desired stitches, woven cable, and speed ripping.
- Diana's Most Requested Bulky Projects - circular swirl baby blanket, big, fat slipper sock, tam, shaped Entrelac hat, and no-sew lined slipper.
- Knit Leader Exploration - the practically perfect gauge swatch and various Knit Leader notes.
- Lace Magic - scalloped lace using Stitch World patterns, automatic lace edgings, mirror image lace, and Scalloped Lace Scarf pattern. (Brother machines)
- Ribber Fun - quilted ribbing, mitered ribbing for bands, two ribber bind-offs, and Bubble Wrap stitch.
- Novelty Technique Demonstrations - ruched heart trim, tiny idiot cord edging, floatless vertical fair isle, helix laid cable, and twisted fringe.
- Bonus - when you can't get gauge: knitter's math.