Saturday, January 21, 2012

I'm Back

I've been rather busy this week - insanely busy, really, and just got back from out of town.  Things are crazy at work with lots of computer issues and year-end tasks, and I had a two-day TSCPA event to attend out of town.  John and I just got back.

I've got some blogging to catch up on and will try and get some machine knitting posts up soon.  I purchased an LK-150 the other day, and plan to film some of my shaped Entrelac work on it.  It's a very nice plastic mid-gauge from Studio, and very popular, as well.  I also picked up a Studio 560 and all the possible accessories while I was off on my business trip.  We have just lugged it all into the house, but the books didn't go to the knitting room yet.  I've been poring over them.

Note that over at http://www.vannaschoice.com/, there's a contest you might want to enter.  You'll need to photograph and describe a project made with their yarn.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the 2 new machines. So you know the 560 IS compatable with DAK 8. You just need to purchase a SilverLink 5 cable. If you have any questions translating from Brother to Studio, I'd be happy to help. emfashions at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete