Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pattern Testing Volunteers for Shaped Entrelac - Please Email Me

I have the bulky patterns drafted for the "Wear Your Diamonds" book.  It's a book of shaped Entrelac round yoke pullovers like the one I'm wearing in the photo.  I would appreciate emails from those of you who wanted to volunteer to test the patterns. 

I am seeking a few folks who will provide honest feedback about the clarity and accuracy of the written instructions.  The patterns, written for Japanese bulky machines, include adult sizes 34-48 and kids 2-12.  

Please email diana_knits "at" sbcglobal "dot" net.  Let me know what bulky you use. I will need your full name and snail address (snail address means your street address).  I can't find you if you contact me by commenting here or inviting me to Ravelry or other sites - I really do need a mailing address so I know who I'm dealing with and can send you the pattern.

Thanks!  Y'all are awesome!

3 comments:

  1. Diana, could it be true that you are coming to the Spring Fling in Peru, IN this year?! I love your videos on YouTube and use them to get me going on my LK150. I live in Indiana and would love to attend your workshops!
    BTW, I made my first Entrelac scarf by hand so I can really understand the mechanics, so my next step is an Entrelac scarf on my machine!! Good luck with your search for test knitters, but it ain't me (yet :)!) Brenda McCoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm an instructor at the Spring Fling - and very excited about it! I have been an admirer of Charlene Shafer for a long time, and I am anxious to see her shop, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo Hoo! I'm signing up! Thanks, Brenda

    ReplyDelete