Friday, April 12, 2013

Knit Natters Knit-In Tomorrow

We're knitting charity hats, most of the day, at the Crystal Lake Baptist Church in Leander, Texas.

I'm really counting my blessings with the changes to our knit club - that this church has "adopted" us and is letting us use their space; that we have new people, who started coming relatively recently; that we have some terrific new beginners; that our members are so generous with doing charity knitting; that Sylvia is president and keeping us organized with demos, refreshments, and announcements. 

The Knit Natters knit club is better than ever!

Tomorrow is going to be primarily knitting hats.  Barbara Deike has a great Passap hat she cooked up with no seams.  I'm bringing along a wacky intarsia hat pattern I've been working on.  Some of the ladies are working fun fur chemo hats, and I might try that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment