Saturday, August 3, 2013

Machine Knitters in Central Texas

Today, I gave my friend Barbara a call, and she told me a little about what's going on at Knit Natters, our Austin, Texas machine knitting guild.

She says there's a knit-in for our October meeting, Saturday, October 12.  She said the group hasn't decided yet what we're knitting that day, and I suggested shrugs.

This month's meeting is August 10.  I told Barbara I'd be happy to demonstrate how to do a vertical dart (like the one at the top of a skirt or slacks) and a waistband.  I put a note on ourYahoo Group email list, just to see if other people would like to see that demo.

We meet at Crystal Lake Baptist Church in Leander, on the corner of Crystal Falls and Lakeline, at 1:00 p.m., and visitors are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment