Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday at Home

Quick update. I had a long session with the dentist this morning and took the day off. I'm doing very well and didn't need to take any of the pain prescription.

I had all the filming done, so today I am uploading YouTube videos for the Child's English Rib Sweater. It took three videos to cover it:

  1. Part 1 - knitting the sweater
  2. Part 2- finished up the knitting techniques
  3. Part 3- sewing-up (all mattress stitch) plus, what to do differently to knit this project on a bulky machine

I have all the patterns written (2/12, sport weight, and sport on bulky machine) and need to check all my math again and then put up the patterns. I'll put them here. You can also find the 2/12 pattern over at Knit Natters.
You're going to need to print it out and circle your size. I charted it for a bunch of kids' sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment