Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Treat From Oz

Feast for the eyes:

http://ludmillasblog.blogspot.com/

Talented Australian knitter Ludmilla has a marvelous knitting blog, and I hope she doesn't mind my linking to it! She does wonderful machine knitting pattern work and has lots of terrific pictures of different techniques. She also has a handknitter's sensibilities and does conversion from hk to mk.

Ludmilla loves lace, as do I, and she has a great lace work on the blog as well as all kinds of other pattern work, including garter carriage, ribber textures and double jacquard work.

Ludmilla commented on the basic drop stitch lace video I just put up this week, so off I went to check out her knitting, and really, it's a treat, a "don't miss!"

1 comment:

  1. Boy are you right about Ludmilla's Blog. I am so glad you pointed that one out!

    ReplyDelete